- Enrollment in Caspar Creek’s program is limited by the capacity of our facility.
- Enrollment applications for Fall 2019 are currently being accepted.
- Following a priority enrollment period (dates TBA) for current students, siblings of current students and children of Pivot staff, there will be an Open Enrollment period.
- Grade groups for 2019-2020 are K-1, 2-3, and 3-4-5.
- When a grade group is not fully enrolled (or ceases to be fully enrolled), if there are more applicants than spaces available for that grade group, all applicants are placed on a waiting list and chosen at random in a public lottery for the available spaces. Lottery dates will be posted on the Caspar Creek website.
- To enroll, or to be included in a lottery for available class attendance spaces, please download, print and complete the eleven-page Enrollment Packet.
- Completed Enrollment Packets are accepted in person, by appointment, on an ongoing basis, and must include all requested documents to be included in a lottery. Printed copies of the form are available upon request.
- Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page to request an Enrollment Packet or to request an enrollment appointment to submit a completed packet.
Enrollment PacketCaspar Creek complete 2018-19 Enrollment Form
Parent Commitment Contract
Please also review the Parent Commitment Contract we ask parents to sign upon confirmed enrollment for an overview of what’s expected of parents.1718 parent commitment contract keep
Contact us about enrollment
Please select “Enrollment Interest” under “Direct message to:”