- Enrollment in Caspar Creek’s program is limited by the capacity of our facility.
- Fall 2020 Priority Re-Enrollment for currently-enrolled students ends April 30, 2020. Complete re-enrollment packets with all requested supporting documents must be received by April 30, 2020 to be considered Priority Re-Enrollments. Current students re-enrolling after April 30, 2020 will be considered Open Enrollment, be added to a waitlist and be included in the next scheduled Open Enrollment lottery. Re-enrollment packets are available at this link or at Caspar Creek.
- After currently-enrolled students, siblings of current students and children of Pivot staff have next priority and are considered Priority New Enrollments. In the event there are more of those applying than spaces appropriate for them, immediately preceding the May 18 Open Enrollment Lottery, a separate lottery will be held of only Priority New Enrollment applicants. Although the deadline for Priority New Enrollments is the same as the first Open Enrollment deadline, May 15, Priority New Enrollment applicants should submit New Enrollment packets as early as possible.
- Fall 2020 Open Enrollment for new students begins May 1, 2020 and ends May 15, 2020.
- For any grade groups for which there are more applicants than spaces available, a random public Open Enrollment Lottery will be held May 18, 2020 at 2:00 PM.
- Additional lotteries will be held at prescribed intervals whenever a grade group is not fully enrolled (or ceases to be fully enrolled) and there are more applicants for that grade group than spaces available in it. Applicants are placed on a waiting list and chosen at random in a public lottery for the available spaces.
- Lotteries will be conducted at Pivot North Bay and announced on the websites of Caspar Creek and Pivot Charter School North Bay.
- To enroll, or to be included in a lottery for available class attendance spaces, please download, print and complete the below Enrollment Packet.
- Completed Enrollment Packets are accepted in person, by appointment, on an ongoing basis, and must include all requested documents to be included in a lottery. Printed copies of the form are available upon request.
- Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page to request a paper Enrollment Packet, or to request an enrollment appointment to submit a completed packet.
- Students reaching age 5 on or before September 1 are eligible for Kindergarten. Students reaching age 5 between September 2 and December 1 would be considered eligible for Transitional Kindergarten only (please see below).
- Because Caspar Creek’s Kindergarten program is offered in combination with first grade, Caspar Creek does not offer Transitional Kindergarten per se. However, in the event the Kindergarten program is not fully enrolled, Transitional Kindergarten students may be enrolled when there is consensus among teachers and parents that this would be a developmentally-appropriate placement for the child, and with the understanding this would likely mean three years in Caspar Creek’s K-1 program (a second year of Kindergarten followed by first grade).
2019-2020 Enrollment Packet for New Students[For new enrollments only. To re-enroll a currently-enrolled student, go here instead.]
Parent Commitment Contract
- Please review the below Parent Commitment Contract we ask parents to sign upon confirmed enrollment for an overview of what’s expected of parents.
- Please also visit the Parent Donations page to learn about this important aspect.