For Parents, Chaperones and Drivers:
Driver/Chaperone Necessary Forms
Field trip driver/chaperones need to provide the following. All required forms are included in the below packet (downloadable PDF; 15 pages).
- LiveScan fingerprinting performed by the Fort Bragg Police Department Mondays and Wednesdays 1:30-3:30 PM, and Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00-11:00 AM. There is no charge for school volunteers. Bring along the LiveScan form included in the packet, which contains information necessary for Pivot to receive the results. (Please cross out “Employment” and write “Volunteer” as the reason for the request.)
- Results from either a TB test or a TB Risk Assessment performed by a health care provider in the past two years. Most people only need the risk assessment, which involves answering a few simple questions about your travel and country of residence history. The TB Risk Assessment form is included in the packet and should be brought to your health care provider for signature.
- A completed Pivot Driver/Chaperone Application, included in the packet.
- A signed copy of the Pivot Driver/Chaperone Policy included in the packet.
- A copy of your Proof of Insurance.
- A copy of your driver’s license.